Recognition of Prior Learning Program
The aim of the international RPL program is to provide overseas qualified instructors with recognition of their qualifications and work experience when joining the Australian training pathway.
The guidelines are designed to mirror the training and work experience that any candidate moving through our system would complete.
Meeting the international RPL pre-requisites below does not automatically allow internationally certified instructors to obtain an APSI qualification, nor is it a reflection of individual resort pay structures.
- The request only applies to the specific certified discipline.
- Applicant must provide copies of international certificates and proof of work experience to the office.
- Applicant must be employed by an approved snowsport school before participating in any courses or exams.
- Applicant must become a financial member before participating in any courses or exams.
- Applicant must consult with their resort's training co-ordinator who, together with the APSI, will assess the request and make the final decision on the application.