Office Administrator for Winter
We are seeking an experienced office administrator for winter!
What we are looking for
If you have the following skills, we would love to hear from you.
- A minimum of 2 years office experience
- Bookkeeping experience preferable, particularly using Xero
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive work ethic
- Great team work skills
- Ability to work without supervision
What you’ll be doing
Your role is to help our office run smoothly by providing great administrative support to our team.
- Entering financial transactions and handling accounts payable and receivable
- Completing financial activities such as preparation of BAS and Superannuation
- Assisting with the administration of WHS, insurance, compliance and workcover claims
- Supporting our board by organising meetings, taking minutes and keeping accurate records
- Undertaking other general office duties as required
Conditions and hours will be by negotiation with the right candidate.
For further information, please call (02) 64561255 or to apply, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close 10th May 2019.